Many things differentiate Accuvision LASIK
• State of the art facility with the latest FDA approved lasers.
• All laser LASIK. We do not utilize microkeratomes, or blades, to make the LASIK flap.
•Outstanding visual results with a very high percentage of vision results 20/20 or better.
• Significantly lower complication rates than the reported national average. Our complication rate is less than 1%.
• We proudly co-manage with over 100 primary eye care physicians in & around the Charlotte region. Many of these doctors have co-managed with our doctors & surgeons for over 20 years.
• Our clinical team of ophthalmic technicians, doctors & surgeons have worked together for over 20 years.
• We offer a lifetime warranty on vision results for patients that maintain their ocular health by seeing their primary eye care provider for yearly exams.
• Veteran Owned Business
Consider life free from glasses or contact lenses. This independence will increase your quality of life. Imagine waking up each day, not needing to find your glasses or take time to insert contact lenses.
At Accuvision LASIK, the top surgeons in the region perform procedures at our facility. The primary surgeons, Dr. William Hammonds and Dr. Scott Jaben, have been a staple in the LASIK industry in Charlotte for many years. Dr. Hammonds is the trusted LASIK provider for the Carolina Panthers and the Charlotte Hornets. Dr. Jaben has 24 years of LASIK/PRK experience & has performed over 35,000 cases. Their results are amazing and they can't wait to help you live the life you desire, free of corrective lenses.
Sign up to hear from us.